On September 23, 2020, the XVIII International Conference “Internal Audit and Control”, which is rightfully considered one of the remarkable events for the professionals in the field of audit was held. The Conference was organized by the Business Format company.
The International Conference “Internal Audit and Control” was launched within the framework of the Strategic Session on the topic: “NEW WORLD. NEW APPROACHES IN AUDIT”. Speakers:
- Irina Blinova, Senior Manager, Head of the Academy of PwC Ukraine
- Ivan Levkovsky, Deputy Director of the Internal Audit Department, National Bank of Ukraine
- Elena Bibich, Director of the Internal Audit Department of OTP Bank Artem Gritsak, Senior Compliance and Ethics Manager, KYIVSTAR, PrJSC
Then there was a Practical Session “BUILDING A CONTROL ENVIRONMENT FOR EFFECTIVE WORK IN NEW REALITIES“, in which they shared their practical experience:
- Vladimir Matviychuk, Advisor to the Chairman of the Management Board, UKRENERGO
- Dmitry Sergienko, Director of the Audit Department, UKRENERGO
- Andrey Ladugin, Head of Internal Audit, Vienna Insurance Group Ukraine
The participants were greatly interested in the PANEL DISCUSSION on the topic: “Conduct & Behavior of employees and possible mechanisms for introducing the highest form of control in the company – Control self assessment“.
Moderator: Irina Blinova, Senior Manager, Head of PWC Academy PwC Ukraine
Panel discussion participants:
- Alexander Polosin, Director for Corporate Internal Audit, DTEK LLC
- Alexander Tabachnikov, Head of the Supervisory Board, Family Bank
- Elena Tikhomirova, Director of Internal Audit of the Naftogaz Group – Head of the Internal Audit Service of NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine
- Yuri Odintsov, Director of the Internal Audit Service, Alfa-Bank, DB JSC (Kazakhstan)
- The influence of corporate culture on the internal control system in the Company
- Motivators for non-compliance / poor-quality performance of control procedures. Operational inefficiency of controls (with the exception of resource factors – time, funds, etc. .. Why?
- Opinion leaders in a team as a tool to influence the behavior of society. Is the sum of the opinions of individuals equal to the opinion of the collective?
- Development and research of tools for assessing behavior, verbal and non-verbal signs of ineffective control performance.
- Innovations and startups aimed at assessing and adjusting (modeling) corporate culture. Development of behavioral scenarios for employees.
In the section “AUDITOR IN THE DIGITAL WORLD” reports were presented by:
- Alexander Tkach, Internal Audit manager of Parimatch Tech
- Alla Chistyakova and Dmitry Ryabichenko, DTEK Internal Audit Directorate
- Dmitry Tkachenko, Director of the CASEWARE Company
At the end of a busy working day, Alexander Movchan, President of the Institute of Internal Control (Head of Ukraine and Belarus) held an ONLINE INTERVIEW with colleagues:
Olga Lukashenko, Audit Director “Reanda Netherlands”, Magdalena Wolska Control & Compliance Manager “Microsoft” in Eastern Europe (Poland) on the topic: Planning and conducting audits during COVID19. Practical solutions and new opportunities.
The indisputable advantage of the conference is its practical orientation, an excellent opportunity to listen to high-level speakers and exchange experience with representatives of the professional community of auditors!
See you again at the conference in 2021!
(!) FOR PURCHASING VIDEO RECORDING AND MATERIALS, PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS:
+38 (056) 375-72-80 (-81, 82, 03), email@example.com