On June 3, 2020, the 7th International Online Conference “NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN AUDIT AND RISK MANAGEMENT” was held. The Conference was organized by the Business Format company.
The main topic of the day was digital transformation and the development of the audit function in the new realities. More than 100 Heads of the Audit Service from 6 countries took part in the Conference: the Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
The Conference started within Section 1 on the topic: “THE WORLD HAS CHANGED. WHAT ARE THE GLOBAL TRENDS IN INTERNAL AUDIT”.
In Section 1, their reports presented:
- Mashnina Elena Nikolaevna, Head of the Main Department of Banking Supervision, Member of the Board, Candidate of Economic Sciences National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
- Anna Mekh, Director of Internal Audit Department, First Ukrainian International Bank
- Sukhrob Kurbonov, Audit Director, Alfa-Bank (Belarus)
- Gita Mezhupa – Deputy Head of Internal Audit of the Ministry of Finance of Latvia, Leading Expert in the Development of Internal Audit Policy, Vija Gurkovska, Head of the Internal Audit Policy Planning Department, Ministry of Finance of Latvia (Latvia)
The second section was devoted to the topic “ROLE AND OBJECTIVES OF THE INTERNAL AUDITOR IN CONSTRUCTION OF THE CONTROL ENVIRONMENT IN THE NEW CONDITIONS”.
Presentations were made by:
- Anastasia Konopleva, President of ISACA Kyiv Chapter, ranked among the 50 MOST INFLUENCED WOMEN in Europe on cybersecurity in 2019
- Olga Babenchuk, Deputy Head of IFRS and Internal Control Department FIRST CARGO COMPANY (Russia)
- Maria Polomoshnova, Member of the Supervisory Board of CJSC MTBank, Independent Director, Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board of MTBank, CJSC (Belarus)
- Edward Kahn, Regional Business Development Manager Refinitiv (Thomson Reuters) (Kazakhstan)
And the Conference was completed by the Panel Discussion on the topic: “New World. Audit. What changes are necessary for effective work“
Moderator – Anna Mekh, Director of the Internal Audit Department, First Ukrainian International Bank
- Natalya Plotnikova, Director of the Internal Audit Department, ROSATOM Group of Companies, Russia
- Elena Smirnova, Head of the Department for Methodology and Coordination of Internal Audit, Department for Methodology, Coordination and Analytical Reporting of Internal Audit, Internal Audit Service, LUKOIL, OJSC, Russia
- Natalya Andreeva, Internal Audit Expert, ex-Vice President of Otkritie Group of Companies for Internal Control and Audit, Russia
- Elena Bibich, Director of Internal Audit Department, OTP Bank, Ukraine
- Elena Kozlovska, Internal Audit Manager Rimi Baltic, Latvia
- Sergei Kudryashov, Head of Internal Audit Practice, Deloitte & Touche CIS, Russia
The organizers thank all speakers and participants for their cooperation!
UP TO NEW MEETINGS!
Organizer of the Conference – “Business-Format”
Contacts: +38 (056) 375-72-80 (-81, 82, 03), firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about conferences on our website: www.business-format.com.ua
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/businessformat/